Friday, February 4, 2011

La Blance Stamps - A Refreshing Addition to Stamping

Yvonne and I totally agreed that the hit of CHA was a small stamp display called "La Blanche".
The stamps are all white and made of silicone, light as a feather but durable and stand up to any distressing you can throw at them.  The designer artist was stamping the image in black on this fabulous non coated paper and using resist techniques.  The stamps are extremely heat resistant and they can be used with Archival Ink, VersaFine ink pads and also with StazOn ink.  She coloured in the images using small Ranger Cut and Dry nibs.  I know you will enjoy these stamps and I have ordered in the following images.  Prices will be reasonable.  I will have some pictures to post as well.  I cannot wait to do a class with you with these.  It is going to be so much fun, just in time for Easter with the bunny!









2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Deborah: Do you know what the price will be? I'm interested in the bunny one.
Sharon

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

They look to be really nice images . Marilyn