Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kaisercraft's Newest Line from CHA Winter 2011

Kaisercraft's booth at CHA was beautiful, the Aussies have a way of making you feel like sitting down and having a cuppa tea with them.  I ordered in Magic Happens as it reminded me of Disney World and lots of little princesses decked out in bling and pink and mauve. Yvonne and I fell in love with their wooden decor accents and I ordered in a few things to have fun with.  Here are the projects that inspired me to order in this line along with some items from the Bubblegum collection that reminded me of Easter.  All items are now in stock.

For information on prices for the scrapbooking items and the Home Decor Items,
please go to Fargocat Shops Kaisercraft New


This is the Bracket Frame that has the Sapphire Die Cut Paper on Top of It.
The Diecut paper matches perfectly.  Ask me about a kit to make
the Complete frame as pictured.

Scrapbook page using the Die Cut Paper

Layouts using Magic Happens Paper Line

This 3 chest of drawers was finished using the Magic Happens Line
Complete instructions available with purchase
Scrapbook layout using Bubblegum Hills
12 Frame Photo Display
Please note, I do not have this paper in stock that
was used in the photo
This was a absolutely stunning storage unit on the right hand side.
I only have 1 in stock and this would make an amazing
gift for anyone.  Any paper would make this come alive!

1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

Deborah can you please email me at stampernancy@hotmail.com for some reason every time I email you it comes back - I would like to order the rabbit stamp and the flowers with script - thanks Nancy