Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Day - A New Card With New Products!

Heartfelt Creations Stamp Set Dutch Iris Oval PreCut Set
Product ID: HCPC 3371
On the white background is a new release fade (embossing folder) by Tim Holtz
called Fancy and Floral which I think is beautiful.  I added the newest Spellbinder
Grommet Tags for the Thinking of You.  And the big newest "Find"  I created the pearls on each side of the Thinking of You myself.  Seriously you have to have this new product.  It is made by Viva Decor and it is called a Pearl Pen. I am ordering in more of each colour. I only have Ice White at the moment. But it works exactly as the directions and video claim.  It makes perfect rounded pearls in seconds. Even my cat could do it.
Product is only $6.00 - you can easily get one in each colour!

No comments: