Monday, April 18, 2011

Back from Toronto - Lots of Excited Crafters

The Creativ Festival was a Smash and I know everyone enjoyed shopping at my booth.
Standing room only a few times each day!  For those of you locally, most of everything arrived home except all of my scrapbook paper.  If you planned on dropping by to look for new paper, it will not be here until later this week.  Just give me a call first.
I have started unpacking and should have the shop back in order by Wednesday.
Please bear with me as it is a big job.  Especially as I am a bit creaky!  Lots of carrying and toting without the benefit of my husband to help out has left me a little achey!  But enough of my complaining.  If you need anything, just call or if you drop by, we can definitely locate what you are looking for!

No comments: