Friday, April 30, 2010

Fargocat Shops - Goes Live on Sunday Morning!

I promised Saturday, but I am only off by one day! My eagle-eyed Designer friend Yvonne gave the new site a once-over for me and spotted some less than ideal images. And, the shopping cart information might be a little confusing so we decided to wait a day and get everything in perfect shape before we open for business.

But, please drop by on Sunday and visit our blogs and you can win some great prizes! Stamps, ribbon holder, stamppad holder, t-shirts and carry bags from CHA. Just read the information on our blogs and learn how you can earn extra ballots towards the prizes.

If you are out and about in Pictou County on Sunday, May 2 and would like to drop by to see what I am up to, I will be home from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Even though I am not set up as a shop at home, you can browse what I have and hopefully give me some great feedback on what you would like me to carry. Just give me a call if you need directions (all my info will be on the Fargocat Shops site) My grand opening is planned for Mothers Day when I hope to have some card class and scrapbooking classes in the works.

Until Sunday............... The excitement builds.........

And, even better.........my next shipment is due to arrive on Monday with the rest of my Copic markers, more House Mouse, More embellishments, cardstock, ribbon holders, stamppad holders and new scrapbook supplies. Oh, and I forgot...Smooch!!

Deborah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your cards. Wish that I lived closer.

Charlene said...

I just got back from Halifax so it is too late to come see you. I will get out another time for sure.
Charlene