Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Only Three More Days!!

You can always count on a catastrophe at the last moment. Right now I am typing on my brand new computer courtesy of a power surge last Friday night in Eureka that killed my 7 year old Dell. I took a picture of my House Mouse and Tim Holtz display last night only to realize tonight I can't post it as I don't have my email set up yet. Picture in your mind all the new Tim Holtz Distress Inkpad colours on the top level of my cabinet. These will be selling for $5.50 each. All taxes included in the pricing on all my products.

Underneath I have the newest House Mouse stamps, the large ones are going to be $12.50 and the smaller ones under $10.00. All my Copic markers will be $3.75 and I have cases on the way that hold 36 markers. My next shipment is on it's way and will contain the remainder of my markers, some complete Copic sets and some other exciting products.

I can't wait for May 1st, let's hope nothing else out of the ordinary pops up! Yvonne has designed a gorgeous new House Mouse card for me using some of fabulous cardstock I received and the new Bazzill Half The Edge Decorative Strips. This will be my first sample for May. Any purchase will give you a free sample of this product. I love being my own boss! Can't you tell!

No comments: