Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Shipment For My New Endeavour!!

The long wait is over...........Anticipation has been building since I announced my Stampin' Up! resignation. I loved being a demonstrator, but now I call the shots, set the prices, order in and sell what I want. All those little things that I had no control over, well now I do! In the next week or two, my online shopping website will be up and running.

And........I even have my own DESIGNER for my Shop! My dream for this blog is to show you products you may just skip over at your local store that in reality could save you time and make papercrafting that touch bit more enjoyable. Between Yvonne and myself, we will be posting projects that showcase the items for sale. Copic markers, stamps, embelllishments, etc.

What is even dearer to my heart is that I get to announce pre-sales (Yeah) and I get to keep costs low due by keeping an eye on the fluctuating American dollar. When the dollar goes down and my prices will have to increase, I will let you know so you can purchase at lower prices while stock lasts.

11 comments:

Deborah March said...

Congratulations on your new endeavour! Yvonne's work has always been so inspiring, will check back regularly! She was "my" SU demo...till she moved to Texas!! Siiiigh. ;)

Madeleine Barnett said...

I have been waiting for this for a loooooooong time.

Hope you make it to Toronto some time in the future

Sharon said...

Congrats Deborah. Wishing you lots of success. You know how I love House Mouse stamps!
Sharon
aka Celtic-crafter

Anonymous said...

Congrats Deborah!! I have been waiting--love House Mouse Stamps and I would really like to learn how to colour with Copics!!

Best of luck with your new endeavor!!

Rachael

Dianal said...

Congratulations Deborah ... I wish you great success in this endeavour ... I know you will do just great!!!

Anonymous said...

Marlene said

Best of luck in your business. I keep in touch with Yvonne almost daily. You have a great versatile person there and her work is exceptional. I will scan your web site all the time for deals and ideas.

Unknown said...

Congrats Deborah, I look forward to checking out your new site. I am still cardmaking, and am using supplies I purchased from you at the last show in Toronto.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Deborah. Glad to see a site I can visit for some much needed inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Never left a comment on a blog before, Deborah. Last comment was from me. Congratulations again.

Cindy Downs

Charlene said...

Congratulations Deborah!! So excited to see see your site.
Charlene

elaine said...

hi deborah missed you you know how much i like making cards ..elaine