Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pre-Order on Tim Holtz Xmas Stamps







It's starting, here are the first sets of images I am taking pre-orders on.
I don't have a price yet, but I do promise it will be competitive pricing you are used to seeing from me.

Please email me by Friday, July 9 if you would like me to put aside one of these sets of images for you as I will be ordering in a limited number.

And don't forget - You will be making some cards FREE with purchase! On-line customers, you will receive pre-cut materials to create a project!

Here we go, please refer them to the order I have them listed.
(all images shown are on one set)
Item #1 - Leaves
Item #2 - Tickets
Item #3 - Small Santa Face with Images
Item #4 - Large Santa Face with Images
Item #5 - Pinecones with Images
Item #6 - Snowflakes

Remember, they go on backorder quickly so I will be placing my order early.

To order, email me at: deborah@fargocatshops.com
Or call me at: 902-923-2835
(I have 3 more weeks left to work, so if you do not get an answer that day, I will get back to you the following one)

No comments: