Sunday, July 11, 2010

Preorder on New Spellbinders Starts On July 13th

Check back on July 13 - July 14th for news on the newest Spellbinders.
I will be taking preorders on these puppies!

Yeah!

Update on my tooth - The dental appt went wonderful. Dr. McKenna in Stellarton and his assistant are the best. For some reason I was extremely apprehensive about this tooth, it was a back molar which had a crown on it and had been filled, but for some reason according to an orthodonist ,could not be saved (and you know they want to make money,so it was an honest opinion).

Anyhow, that part went smoothly, out without any fuss. I was home by 5:30 but my washer had broken and I wanted to get my clothes washed right away. So, hubby and me went to the laundromat and I really did not exert myself, did not lift anything or walk a fair distance. Anyhow, came home,laid down and then started shaking and was freezing. Now, my house was like 98 degrees so something was up. I wrapped a blanket around myself and figured it must be my blood sugar dropping. So Lawrence made me some tomato vegetable soup (cause we did not have the good chicken kind (LOL) and after some sips of that I started to feel a lot better. It took 2 sessions of soup and about an hour and I was back to normal. I guess not having anything since 12 oclock probably did not help. But I am slowly getting back to normal,just can't eat a lot! Which is good!
Deb

3 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

yikes! feel better soon! Nancy

Madeleine Barnett said...

glad to hear that the soup worked wonders.

I had the same thing happen to me when I was in emerg last year and had not eaten all day. Nearly passed out waiting for my prescription.

featheredheaven said...

Deb, Happy to hear that the soup did the trick and that you're feeling better! Also looking forward to the new spellbinders! Take Care!