Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Tattoo!

When people say you must see the Tattoo when you come to Nova Scotia, believe them!

My first time and I guess I wish I had gone sooner. This event just gives you goosebumps from the first dramatic curtain raising. I honestly did not know we could stage an event like this and give it proper justice.

It has a little bit of everything for everyone, even down to the new RCMP puppy on stage. Go, you will not be disappointed.

On a side note, my sister-in-law won the 50/50. I know, we did not believe her either! We followed her to check her ticket, all the while thinking, it can't be her ticket, but, hey we will humour her! Guess I will never doubt her again!

Oh and it was just a small door prize that night, over $8,000 dollars! Yep, you heard me right, that was half of the $16,000. +

Where did they get the ticket to go to the Tattoo, from me!! Did they show their appreciation, yes!! Me and Lawrence had a very happy drive home to Eureka at 11:30 that night. A nice little amount to put towards our trip to Florida next year!

Thanks Priscilla and John!

No comments: