Friday, December 24, 2010

Baking my Favourite - Homemade Lemon Pie

Here is what Seven was up to yesterday when Fargo was getting his picture taken!
The package was for them so I guess the catnip was a little enticing!
I just finished my pie crust and have to tackle the lemon filling, it's from scratch so takes a little longer, but well worth the effort.  We are (or I should say) Lawrence is cooking our turkey tonight.  Travelling to Bayers Lake tomorrow to have Xmas dinner with my brother and family, niece and her family.  Have you noticed I don't have to cook anything this year?  Hmmmmm, wonder what's up with that! (LOL)  Tonight we will enjoy a yummy turkey dinner and then enjoy another one tomorrow!

Merry Christmas to everyone and to my sister Annie in Ottawa, Delores in warm Phoenix and Norma in Toronto!  John,  I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: