Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Already!

Turkey has finally been all eaten!  Also had a yummy feast of Chinese Food.  Visited friends which was lovely.  Lots of wonderful gifts. 

I am now hard at work at getting ready to share my new Shop Site.  On New Years Day I will be sharing it with you and I think you will find it exactly what you are looking for.
You will be able to see exactly what I have in stock and to order, you just send me an email or call and I can get everything out to you by mail or you can drop by to pick up.

You can still pay by Paypal but charges will apply or by cheque.  Stay tuned, I hope you will like the new site!

If you are planning on dropping by before the New Year, please give me a call as I have to run in to do some banking and I may be out.

1 comment:

Madeleine Barnett said...

wondered why I could not get onto the shop site the other day. waiting for the new link

hope you had a great Christmas - Mine was very quiet as I was "home alone".

m