Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve! - Look for Something New Tomorrow

Funny how timing works.  We decided to go for a walk but went a little later than we normally would.  Just a little bit up the road is a farm with lots of cows but the cows are in a field off a bit from the road.  There is a house that is owned by the farm that is a little closer to the road.  Well, as we are getting near the house, out comes this crazy cow all by himself, running circles around the house.  Looking in the windows, kicking up his/her heels. Not sure if it was still inside the electrified fence or not. But it was having a fun old time all by itself.  And to think we would have missed all of that if we had have left 5 minutes earlier.  Timing - Huh!

And....timing is everything for me as well.  Tomorrow I launch my new Fargocat Shops site.  The other site was clunky and just not me.   The new site will allow me to update daily and you will be able to see everything I have for sale.  And, it's not ready yet, but a new blog banner is coming...designed by the one and only - Kristen Balmer!!
Yeah, Kristen is Yvonne's daughter and a wonderful graphic designer who mainly works in animation.  But as a favour to me, she is taking this on.  It should be ready in a couple of weeks so for now, you will see an pretty boring site. But, lots of Xmas sales!

Check back tomorrow for my new launch and some exciting Christmas Sales.  Wish I had a jumping cow, oh well.  Just picture it in your mind.

Happy New Year and thank you for all your wonderful patronage in 2010.  You made it a wonderful experience for me which I hope only to improve on in 2011.
Deborah, Fargo and Seven

3 comments:

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Deborah: The cow must have been enjoying the sunshine like the rest of us, eh?
After I got home with my new TH goodies, I did a valentines tag.It's on my blog. I like the colour of TH Spun Sugar....glad I choose that one!
Sharon

Madeleine Barnett said...

wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.

I am eagerly awaiting the new site