Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boy is my Face Red!!

I am here trying to order new business cards with my new Logo - Fargocat Shops - because my other business card has only my blog name on it which is okay - but for CHA, I really need the other name.

Okay, for some reason, I was not getting the whole blog,email connection because I happened to check the blog email account and it was stuffed with emails. Now some of them were comments on the blog which I do see (I have a approve message to weed out the blatant advertising comments, of course) but a few were questions that I did not reply to.

I am so sorry, please accept my apologies for not replying to the email. I was checking the shop account faithfully every day for messages but missed checking my blog mail one. Heavens, it's lucky I have a business! (LOL)

Now I am not sure how to shut off comments if someone goes on vacation, I will have to look into that one, but if you sent me an email asking me about a purchase, please just email me again as I clean out my inbox. And, I am so sorry!

I am learning!!
Deborah

No comments: