Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Cardstock!



I just wanted to share with you some new cardstock that just arrived. I am a self-proclaimed cardstock and ribbon freak. When I go to CHA the end of July and am faced with a ribbon vendor display the size of a MacDonalds, I know I am not going to be able to keep it together. The best part is I can touch it, and feel the ribbons and know exactly what I am ordering. Same for cardstock, if anyone out there is looking for a particular kind of ribbon or cardstock, let me know - I may be able to source it out.

The Paper above is from Coordinations and I have the pattern Embrace pictured Above. When you look at the picture it shows you what it looks like sanded and unsanded. It is absolutely to die for cardstock. The picture does not do it justice. You can sand as much of it as you want, the back side is black and embossed with flowers. The cost is $1.00 a sheet. Really, you only need two sheets, for a double layout and just add pictures. It is that easy and awesome! Simple and Fabulous scrapbook layout. If you go to www.coredinations.com you can read more about this paper.

The other is Jillibean Soup "Numbers" by Coredinations. Again, it is a sandable product,but the background is all numbers, would make a great layout for or cards for birthdays, etc. The price on the Asparagus cardstock is $.80 cents a sheet, all are 12 x 12. If any of you purchased the blue Jillibean Flowered background at the Retreat, this is the same cardstock, only in a number background. If you would like a sheet put aside,let me know. I only have 20 sheets of each.

Yvonne, wish you were closer. Can't send only 2 sheets of cardstock to you! (LOL)
Tomorrow, I will be editing the Fargocat Shops site as many items have sold out now and have to be cleared out.

Watch for a post tomorrow on my hours for this Sunday!
Deborah

No comments: