Friday, June 18, 2010

Fargocat Shops Open Saturday from 10 - 4

Good Morning!

Finished my card, but I can't show it to you. Hopefully it will pop up on a blog in a week or so! I sort of when a little Rambo on it, I am not the whole romantic, embellishment type but when I looked back at the class we took with Tim Holtz, it sort of all came together! Guess that is why he is a genius. Looking forward to seeing him up close in person in a few weeks to see what he is doing for Christmas!

Fargocat Shops will be open on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

I am working on clearing out my stamp room area downstairs. Purchased a beautiful new glass table for my classes which I can't wait to get started on. Classes are going to start the week of Canada's birthday with a special House Mouse Christmas class with stamp included in price of the class. Plus I will be offering Copic Classes a little later,the cost will be $15.00 plus you get 3 Copic Ciao Markers of your choice.

We will start with the basics and work up to more advanced colouring. These will probably not start until later in the Summer or we will see how demand is to start them in July.

Also scrapbook classes will start with some Summertime Layouts! Once I get my room organized, I can get going! Just keep reading the blog or newsletter for updates!

Well, have to get ready for my day job! Hubbie is cooking breakfast, guess the tables will soon be turned and I will be cooking breakfast! (hmm, wonder how I can get out of that one)
Deborah

No comments: