Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Yvonne for the Blog Card!



I know I have to share it, but I still love it! Yes it's my birthday today!
I am celebrating with a day off tomorrow, but having my cake today! (LOL)

My husband got me the complete Sex and The City CD's which I love. I like watching shows I have seen before..... at my age, I probably forget the ending anyway, right???

Have to laugh,I am not getting younger,just feeling younger!

And I know someone elses birthday is also right around mine, so revenge will be sweet!

Thanks for your wishes, everyone!
Deborah

2 comments:

Madeleine Barnett said...

Happy birthday to a fellow Gemini.

I took myself out to dinner tonight to celebrate ( a few days early - but the crab buffet is only on weekends.

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

belated birthday wishes to you - remember you are not getting older you are getting better!