Monday, November 15, 2010

Boxes everywhere! Shop Open on Wednesday!

Back home from the Christmas Craft Village where I met some new friends and I
hope myself and Marilyn introduced some new people to this fun hobby!
The weekend started on a less than positive note as Friday was lacking in both
people and the Holiday spirit (not sure why they thought having musicians playing
anything but Xmas music would be an good idea)  A little "Jingle Bells" on Saturday
got things livened up and the vendors a little more lively as well!  Will I be there
next year?  NO  Will I be at "Xmas At the Forum"?  YES  Marilyn and I had fun
complaining with a great group of girls from Cape Breton and one from Pictou and that passed the time.  Today I am unpacking and getting everything back in order and I will be posting a little later a little info about what arrived when I was gone and what should
be on my door step today. Tim Holtz! I will leave you with some absolutely gorgeous paper that just came in. SEI Moonrise. Gold foil which is amazing!! Enjoy!










1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful paper can't wait to see some pages done with this .
Marilyn