Thursday, November 11, 2010

Closed until Next week - At Christmas Craft Village in Exhibition Park

I am leaving today to set up for the Christmas Craft Village at Exhibition Park.
Christmas Craft Village Hours

My husband will be home in case anyone forgets and comes out to the house, but the whole shop has been packed so there is really nothing to look at! (LOL)  I did leave behind the newest order with the cutest plastic pails. The large ones are fantastic for your Copics if you have a few of them and the small ones are just plain adorable by themselves.  The Tim Holtz Shadow Boxes arrived along with some new items.
I will post everything next week when I get back so you know what it is "new".  The newest Basic Grey is also in and I have Graphic 45 arriving this coming week and most of the much anticipated Tim Holtz fades and dies!

If we have a successful Friday and Saturday, I may not be there on Sunday!  So, visit, treat yourself and say hi to me and Marilyn!  Make n Takes every day and product demos along with the wealth of product information we both have.  Bring us your
stamping delimmas and we will try our best to help you out!
Deborah

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hope to see you and Marilyn at your booth. Julie & I plan on attending the Show on Sat.

Sharon