Sunday, November 28, 2010

Open Sunday Today! From 11 - 4

I have gold and silver and White (snowcap) on the way.  These are very cool tools
for your stamp room.  Easy way to apply your ink to your stamps or anything else,
like metal!

Yesterday was Stamp Class day, we had 5 stamping and it went by like a flash.  Then I headed up to Timberlea for my sister-in-law's (Priscilla) 65th birthday. There were about 20 or so of us and I think we surprised her pretty good!  Good food, delicious desserts and old friends - all the ingredients to make a wonderful get-together!   Had a snowy drive home over Mt Thom - where were those salt trucks?  At least it was not a long drive in those conditions and we finally made it safely home to two cats wondering why I smelled like a puppy, sorry kitties.  Puppies need some lovin too! 
Deborah

No comments: