Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What is On Your Wish List?


Good Morning!
Starting today and continuing until mid December, myself, Yvonne and Marilyn
will be sharing our "Rubberstamping and Scrapbook" products that we either
can't live without, use everyday or would dearly like to see wrapped under a tree!
Yvonne will post on Wednesdays, Marilyn will post on Fridays and I will post on Mondays!  Check out the posts to see if there is something that you can't live without,
email me or call to put it on your wish list and then sent a subtle hint to that someone
where they can find it at!  Or it can be a "Me Gift"  Those are the best kind! 
Please note, on Nov. 10, I will be packing up the store to travel to the Christmas Craft Village at Exhibition Park for the weekend!  I will be open next Monday and Tuesday.  I am hoping to sell out while I am there, so if there was something you wanted, you may want to pick it up before I leave! New stock is always coming in but most of the Xmas stamps on hand will not be re-ordered unless there is a request!

Now, maybe if we yell really loud, we can wake Yvonne up in Texas!  I don't think her post is up yet...

No comments: