Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Day Of Classes

I started the day off with a Ranger Class taught by Tim Holtz, Claudine Hellmuth and 2 other talented Ranger Presenters.  We completed 4 projects and received a ton of free product.  Yvonne did a Tattered Angels Class which she enjoyed as well.  Next was Flower Soft for me, 4 card project using some new card fronts, cute.  Yvonne bedazzled her hand sanitizer container in a class by Jolenes, not a winner! (LOL)  She can definitely locate it in her purse, however.

I went to a wonderful Canadian Workshop in the afternoon for 2 hours and was thrilled to find so many Cdn products that I will be bringing into my Shop.  Yvonne took a mini album class  by Punky Sprouts and a couple of other companies.  Then we went to a new product room to see the newest hot items.

Mini burgers, pizza were on for the free reception food with brownies to die for.  It is now 6 p.m. and we have one last class.  Mine is Hero Arts which was 4 neat cards with lots of techniques.  Yvonnes was
a Sissix class.  Mine finished early and I waited for her.  Yvonne comes out of her class toting a fabulous
prize, a NEW BIGSHOT!!  Yeah Yvonne!  My turn next!

It is now 11:39 p.m,., time to turn in, big day ahead tomorrow!  Hopefully some pictures!
From warm Los Angeles,
Deborah

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I saw the finished projects of the Ranger class on another blog and they look so cool. Sounds like you are having a great time!
Sharon

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Wow you sure had a full day can't wait to here al about it later.
Marilyn