Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fargocat Shops

If you are looking for great deals on Christmas Items and more, check out
Fargocat Shops

Once the new banner is in place and I get to do some more fun things, it will look a little more exciting.  If you are planning on paying a visit to the shop, you have just until Monday, January 24th to shop in person or have anything mailed out to you.
I will be leaving for CHA on January 27th and will be placing all my orders in Los Angeles.  Product will start arriving early March.  I will be doing pre-orders on all Tim Holtz products.  Keep watching Fargocat Designs for all the latest updates from me and Yvonne at CHA. More about that to come before I leave.

Have you checked out Yvonne's Blog  yet today.  There is a gorgeous card up on her website and I have the paper she used in stock.  Watch for it later today to be loaded on the site.

No comments: