Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Blog Banner!! Yeah!!

Later today you should see my new Blog Banners on both sites, Fargocat Designs and Fargocat Shops.  I am so excited.  Over the next few days, I will be tweaking both sites a bit, changing colours, etc, getting it centered.  I hope you like the new banner as much as I do.

It was designed by Yvonne Balmers, daughter, Kristen Balmer!  Who lives in Toronto with her own 2 cats and works as a graphic designer and illustrator.  If anyone would like her information for work, please contact Yvonne.  And, please leave a comment. I know both of them would love your comments.

3 comments:

Madeleine Barnett said...

great new banner

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Wow i love it
Marilyn

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

Looks great! I see the resemblance to Fargo! Nancy LeB