Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finally- Fargocat Shops

Fargocat Shops  Click on the blue letters to go to the new site.

I will be updating the site all weekend with some more Christmas Clearance Items
from Basic Grey, Martha Stewart, etc.  I am also doing my end of year inventory at the same time.  Please note that you may still find some items on sale under their current category, e.g. Spellbinders does not say clearance but there are items on sale in that category.

If you would like me to set aside something for you, just email me the item.  Please note that you will see everything I currently have in my shop for sale by Wednesday or sooner depending on how easy it goes.  It currently has about 60% of the merchandise loaded in.  I have printed paper, cardstock, accessories and punches left to load in.

I hope you will like the ease of my new Shop Site.  Let me know if you have any comments or concerns.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Deborah: I clicked on "online ordering" at the top of your blog, and nothing comes up. Is there a new web address for your store?
Sharon

Sharon said...

Thanks Deborah for the info. I have bookmarked your store site. I like how it is set up now!
Sharon