Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free Card For Saturday!


Drop by this Saturday, purchase $10.00 or more of House Mouse stamps and you can make this card free! I have used Copic markers and the new "Just The Edge" border strips. They make creating a unique border on a card a piece of cake. No more sore fingers from punching and.........no more crooked borders! It's hard to see but the cake and popcorn are cut out and popped up!(get it..popcorn..popped up,I know,I have to work on my humour) The borders have 20 strips to a package, 10 designs and are $3.00

Hope to see you on Saturday,lots of new products and great prices! Plus I have lots of free thank-you gifts to give away if you make a purchase. And............there is never any tax! Sorry, only cash and cheques unless you are placing an order online, then you can pay with a credit card.

1 comment:

Madeleine Barnett said...

why is Nova Scotia so far away - I can see I am going to miss lots of fun.