Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Officially Retiring!

Fargocat Shops is turning into a labour of love. And to properly nuture this new addition to my life, I have to shower some tender loving care on it.

So I am giving up my day job and probably will be working twice as hard to turn Fargocat Shops into a fantastic place to be inspired by!

And I will get all of this started by attending CHA in Chicago the end of July!
Whoo Hoo! I have already registered for the Christmas Flower Soft workshop and the Hero Arts Christmas Workshop! Plus I get to see the latest Spellbinders and Nestabilties because..............I will be carrying them in my shop! Plus the stamps that fit into these dies!

Yeah, I cannot wait to get on that plane and bring back lots of new ideas. But, first, I have to finish working and let Yvonne carry the design workload!

New items have arrived and she is getting started on new ideas!
Can't wait Yvonne to see what you are working on!
Deborah

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow!! Congratulations Deborah!! I am sure you will do just great with your new shop. Can't wait til you start your classes.
Charlene

Anonymous said...

yes i cant wait for your cards. please the sooner the better elaine