Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Guess What! I have this Product!


When I placed my second order, I had heard great things about Donna Salazar who designs scrapbook paper and altered projects.

I saw this Crafty Chronicle and thought, WOW! and then my second thought was, okay, who will see the creative ideas in this just waiting to bust out! Well, zip forward to my frriend, Nancy who was visiting yesterday. I think I almost made her buy it!
Anyone looking for step by step instructions on how to make paper flowers, you need this....and you use the Chronicle to make the papers with! Genius, I say!

And then, my dynamic designer Yvonne, found this link to the actual "Crafty Chronicle" Click here and be inspired by the Girlfriends Club! It's only $2.25 (can be mailed very inexpensively) and I only have 7 left!!

Tomorrow, I have huge news!! I can't wait to tell you, make sure you check back tomorrow!
Deborah

No comments: