Sunday, September 5, 2010

Enjoying the Nice Cool Air!!

The storm brought some odd creatures to my house.  I think the wind blew them in the cracks the cats have torn in my screens.  A grasshopper and a moth!  I do hate bugs and especially the ones that fly.  These two intruders were dispatched pretty quickly.  My husband was in a golf tournament in Ingonish so I imagine he will have some stories of interesting golf shots during yesterday's storm.  No, they did not cancel the tournament at the Highland links, that is crazy talk! (LOL)

I had some fun on the weekend ordering in some cool new items, especially for you Copic Fans!!  They are on backorder, so will take a little while to arrive.




Isn't this card gorgeous?  This is a new company I saw at CHA that developed stamps and then had the Spellbinders create dies just for the stamps.  Yvonne has a set of them now and is sending the rest on and we will be having some fun with these.  I have different styles coming and I know you will love these as much as I was WOW'd at CHA by them.  Here is a link that you can check them out at.
http://heartfeltcreations.us/

Lots of new items arriving.  Spellbinders should be here on Tuesday, I hope!
Deborah

1 comment:

featheredheaven said...

Deb, I am so excited to see what you have coming! I absolutely love the card that you have posted!
Sue