Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Penny Black In The House!



Finally, the Penny Black order arrived. Everything is loaded in
Fargocat Shops but I am missing an image and some descriptions.  I will get those in as soon as I can.  For now, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the images.  Now, remember I only ordered 2 of and 3 of and in some instances, only 1 of.  If you see something you like, let me know or it might be gone.  I am pretty sure I will not be re-ordering these stamps.  I also have a set of 4 gorgeous cards in my possession from Penny Black so when you drop by, I have some motivation at the ready to help you with design ideas.

Hope you see something you like!  Remember NO TAX!!!  Everything can be shipped Parcel Post or put on a bus!  Flat stamps are only about $2.50 - $3.00 to mail!
Thanks,
Deborah

 





No comments: