Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday - Tuesday - Closed for Some Stamping Time!

What a great weekend!  Lots of stamping from Friday right through until Sunday!
Thanks everyone for stopping by!  Today and tomorrow I am closed, please just give me a call if you need something as I will be doing some stamping and cleaning (not necessarily in that order).  I should have a newsletter going out tonight with the classes for this weekend if anyone has any energy to stamp!

Took some cute pictures of Fargo and wanted to share.  He sleeps most times in his kitty bed by the window and usually with both paws over his eyes to block out those noisy bluejays and morning doves!  Now there are no pictures of Seven, because she is usually here sitting in my lap or running around the house at top speed!  Totally different cats!

Back tomorrow with a card or two!
Deborah

No comments: