Monday, September 27, 2010

Okay, Seriously, My Anna Griffin Order Arrived and I am in Awe!

Anna Griffin 3-Dimensional Stickers - Price $5.00

It is a good thing all of these items are in plastic, because I would be drooling all over it.
It is so pretty, I think I will just keep it all for myself! (LOL)  That would't work, would it!  Okay, I am going to try and get it up here for a quick peek by tonight!  Have to price and load the images.  And I just realized I have to scan everything, so may not be until tomorrow!  I have 3-D stickers, 12 x 12 paper, 6 x 6 paper, snowflakes, 3D Titles, vellum quotes and a gorgeous Xmas card kit!

Those of you going to the my Crop in Truro, you are going to be very spoiled people as some of this will be in the Goody Bags!!!  I am just saying!  Only a few days to get in on the big early bird prize draw!

No comments: