Friday, October 15, 2010

Announcing Darcies! Stamps and More!

At CHA, I found the Art Gone Wild booth which hosted Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz among others), Inky Antics and Darcies. I fell in love with Darcies "county feel" and the fact that she used a lot of Tim Holtz products in her stamping projects.
Today I am going to showcase what I have in my Shop (just arrived) from Darcies.

Here is a link to her blog where I am sure you will be inspired by the products and projects.
Darcies

I have 10 each of the following project sheets, you cut out the project, score it,  and then you can use inks (if you like) to add some extra colour, or ribbon, etc.  But these are all colour printed and ready to go.


This is how the sheets look and the finished project is above. Cost is $2.99 each
Here is an Acrylic Shadowbox Frame

You can examples on her blog - Price $5.99
Each Frame includes 4 Clips,chipboard backing, 3 chipboard "shadowbox" shapes and an acrylic shape for the top of the frame. If you like to do small altered projects, you will love these.




The Way Sack (sorry picture is not clearer) $2.99 each

Peace Out Sack - $2.99
Check back tomorrow for more new items!




No comments: