Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Card Class - Sunday, October 24

You loved the last one that was taught by myself and Marilyn Mercer.  Here is the next one:

When:  Sunday, October 24 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where:  New Glasgow Superstore Community Room
What:  Tim Holtz Tag, Heartfelt Creations Cards
Bring:  Tape, scissors, will update with anything else
Cost:  $5.00 per card or Tag

Here are the pictures of the Cards and Tag we will be creating!





Please email me at  deborah@fargocatshops.com  to let  me know you would like to attend.  Deadline for registering is Thursday, October 21!  Because there is so much prep work for these cards, if you are unable to attend after registering, the fee will be charged and the cards will be completed for you.  Thanks for understanding.  Please let us know which cards you would like to complete.

1 comment:

Madeleine Barnett said...

I really want to make that blue daisy card, can you send me the parts and put the cost onto my order