Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas Gift Boxes - Class Next Week!




The boxes look like this, already pre-printed, all you are doing is cutting and assembling with the help of scissors, double sided tape you use for your boxes - extra sticky, and dimensionals.  I will provide the ribbon accent and some ink for highlights!  Class is limited as I only have 9 of each style.  These will hold a fair amount of items, they are not teeny-tiny!  If you already purchased one and want to complete the others, come to class and git...er...done!!  Or if you already purchased all 3, come to class.  Sit and relax for a couple of hours and get ahead of your gift wrapping.

When:  Monday, Nov. 1st, Wednesday - Nov. 3 or Friday, Nov. 5th 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Or Drop in during the day from Wednesday - Friday (Just let me know what time)
Saturday from 10 - 5 or Sunday from 10 - 4
Cost:   A very low $10.00 gets you all 3 boxes!!!
If you want me to put some aside, please let me know as supplies are limited!
Email me at:  deborah@fargocatshops.com or call 902-923-2835
Deborah

No comments: