Thursday, October 28, 2010

If you are a Fan of Glue Rider - Watch for An Upcoming Awesome Sale!!


As soon as I find out what my shipping charges are..................
Watch for an Awesome Sale on the GlueRider Gun and Cartridges!
The Manufacturers sale started Today!  If you are low on adhesive, you
might want to wait until you see the savings!  I have ordered in 3 cases
of Permatac (one straight line) and 1 case of High Tac (the dots)
and 2 cases of the Pro Rider Gun!
Call it an early Christmas Present!
I will let you know as soon as I have the final cost!  It could be a BOGO!!
If my shipping costs are low enough!



2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Don't forget to let me know I'll need some by then . You're the best LOL
Marilyn

Bonnie Elliott said...

Please let me know if you do have a sale. Thank you. Bonnie E.