Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cardmaking Day A Success!

Heartfelt Creations Designed by Linda
This is white, not showing up very well, but all done in white
We had fun!!  Everyone's cards turned out gorgeous, we had lots of room to move around!  I definitely think this will be a repeat performance in a few weeks time!

The Heartfelt Creations stamps were a huge hit!  And have started to fly off the shelves.
But, I just placed a big order today that should ship out on Wednesday with some new items that were not at my shop!  And.... I ordered in all the products to complete the cards I showcased.  Maybe this class will be strictly Heartfelt Creations!
Happy Cardmaking Weekend,
Deborah

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Can't wait for those stamps to come in --just gorgeous. Sure was afun day .
Marilyn