Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flower Soft Products Just Arrived!!

A new shipment of Flower Soft Just Arrived. I have sent out my newsletter with all the prices, I am just going to put in the pictures of the products on my blog. Just let me know if you would like anything put aside for you.

I have a link for some cards using gold and silver Flowersoft but I cannot post it. Please just email me if you would like the PDF file sent to you,

deborah@fargocatshops.com

The new Flower Soft that arrived:
Snow Buddies - $11.00

Window Shopping - Back in Stock - $11.00

Hedgerow Friends - $6.00

Little Friends - $6.00

Sentiments - Hedgerow Friends $6.00

Available in 3 Different Colour Families
Rainbow, Floral Bouquet and Pastel - $30.00
(Contains 7 Flower Soft Jars)

Gold and Silver Flower Soft - $11.00

Heather Mix - $10.00


Nut Brown - $10.00


Summer Mix - $10.00



New Design Peel-Offs - Gold & Silver $3.00


New Peel Offs - Silver Only - $3.00


Peel Offs - Gold & Silver - $3.00 (Original Design I have been carrying)


No comments: