Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Sorting and Creating!!


Gosh, the days go by quick when you are having so much fun!
New product is arriving and flying off the shelves as fast as I can put it up.
Please bear with me as I get everything loaded into Fargocat Shops. Or better still, give me a call or email and drop on by! Flower Soft for Xmas is in and going, I should have my classes finalized by Friday. Hero Arts should be here by Friday.The image above shows one of the wood block stamps I ordered in,the holly leaf. I think it is gorgeous and will be beautiful cut out and popped up, along with some background paper. I also ordered in lots of bling items from Hero Arts which are cool for adding some sparkle and shine. Remember I have only ordered in low quantities of items

Also working on a Paper Crafts Retreat - just finalizing a location and date.
This has me really excited. I always wanted to do just a retreat for Paper Crafts!
Yeah! And hopefully in Pictou County.
Stay tuned,
Deborah

1 comment:

featheredheaven said...

Oh Deborah, I just love this stamp! Is it already on your site?