Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yeah - Hero Arts Finally Arrived and Apple Pie Memories Too!

Hero Arts! Finally in the house! Apple Pie Memories is here too!
Today I am pricing and trying to get everything uploaded.

Apple Pie Memories are acrylic blocks that come with grid lines and without grid lines...........and for those with strength problems with their hands......they also come with a handle that mounts to the block for ease in holding the whole acrylic block and applying pressure to stamp.

I ordered in one handle and you can try it when you come out to play, I will be taking orders for the handles if you would like one. This item is so new the Company does not even have a picture of it, so I will take a picture and post it for you. But trying is believing. I have blocks with grid lines, blocks that are clear, packages of different sizes and different grips.

Tomorrow, I have GIGANTIC news! The date for the first, Paper Crafts Retreat! A one day retreat for rubber stamping enthusiasts! Finally, an event for us!
Stop by tomorrow for all the details!
Deborah

No comments: