Monday, August 9, 2010

Preorder on New Spellbinders - Last Chance


Card by Debbie Olson for Spellbinders

I just sent out a newsletter with the newest nestabilities from Spellbinders that I have ordered. To receive newsletter, sign up on the right of this blog post.

Spellbinders New Nestabilities
Orders being Shipped starting on Friday from US

Spellbinders Pre-Order on New Nestabilities Dies!!
Plus a Give-Away!
These are the 6 dies that I have pre-ordered in but I have only ordered 5 in of each die and some are already spoken for. Beaded Circles, Beaded Ovals, Lacey Circles, Lacey Squares, Eyelet Circles and Eyelet Squares.

I have until Thursday morning to change my order and add more of each die. If you would like me to put your name on one of these dies, please email me no later than Wednesday evening so I can make sure you receive your choice when they arrive. (shipping from the US next week)

All dies are priced at $24.99 (no tax) plus we will be doing a free project with them when they arrive! (mail orders will receive the kit to create the card with them). For more information, go to
http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/nestabilities
to check out the rest of their dies and if there is a particular die you would like me to order in for you, please let me know by Wednesday morning.

Email me at deblawrence@eastlink.ca or call me at
1-902-923-2835. Be the first to receive the new dies!

Six Spellbinder Bags to Give-Away!!!
All those who purchase Spellbinder Dies will have their name entered for a handled bag with a little surprise inside.
Thanks,
Deborah

No comments: