Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon!!





Today my good intentions got away from me. I was dedicated to finishing my two cards and updating my online store with new products. The afternoon quickly flew by trying to relearn how to upload data. Why do they make computers so hard to work with? Then my husband came home from golf and we went out to supper! Perfect end to a day.

Tomorrow back to my agenda, and I promise I will have the newsletter out with the class dates,times and prices!

In the meantime, here are some of the gorgeous ribbons I ordered from May Arts, 28 spools in all which you can purchase by the yard. Believe me,this was no small feat choosing from a multitude of ribbons in all sizes, widths, fabrics and colours.
I could have spent my whole allowance on ribbon.
Deborah

No comments: