Friday, August 27, 2010

Paper Craft Retreat Saturday, October 23!

But that is so far away, Deborah! I know, but it will be here before you know it.
Now why is this so exciting you ask? Scrapbookers have tons of crops and weekend events (I am hosting one myself in Truro on Oct.16th) but I have yet to see an all day devoted to rubberstamping.

Now I will be reminding you about this event in the coming weeks, but it is only limited to 30 and there is an awesome prize for early-bird entry. (The new Martha Stewart scoring board is just one of the items) Plus we have a fabulous teacher joining us to teach a class, and I will be bringing my shop to one of the most gorgeous places on earth....Stonehame Lodge in Pictou County.

If you are coming from out of Town, I have personally taken a tour of 3 styles of accommodations at the Lodge and I can highly recommend a Lodge Room (double occupancy is $115.00 a night) A one bedroom chalet ($170.00 a night) and so on. The larger chalets have a stove and fridge, the smaller ones have a fridge.
Please check the Lodge link on the Retreat page and take a tour yourself if you decide to stay, you book all accommodations directly at the Lodge. The Lodge has wireless internet access and TV's in each room.

Here is the link, just email me directly if you have any questions:
http://www.fargocatdesigns.com/p/first-paper-crafts-retreat-saturday.html

Or just click on the Paper Crafts page to your right!
Let's get stamping!
Deborah

No comments: