Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yvonne's Visit and Hero Arts Sneak Peek!


Last night was devoted to an evening of Show And Tell. Mostly I showed and we both chatted. Three hours flew by. Yvonne dropped off my new Just Rite stamps and wood blocks and some of her wonderful cards for design ideas and then we discussed everything I ordered at CHA and all the neat items I brought back with me.

Yvonne left with a great assortment of the new Basic Grey collection which I received for ordering, so she has some of the new line that I ordered in and some other items that she can juse in her papercrafting to blog about, like the new Copic Tearable Tape just out.

Oh now is when I wish we lived closer! The trouble we could get into.

Now a sneak peek of one of the stamp sets from Hero Arts that is on its way! This stamp is adorable, you can use it so many ways on a card and it actually is part of a clear acrylic set which contains a lot of wonderful images. I ordered in 10 sets and this will be part of a Hero Arts Xmas Class. I just have to wait for the bling and ribbon!!

Tune in tomorrow for another sneak peek!
Deborah

No comments: