Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Sneak Peeks From Hero Arts!



Here are a couple more of the stamps that are arriving in my order from Hero Arts which I am hoping will be here tomorrow, they promised Monday at the latest!
I love this tree and will be showing you a new technique with this class. The other acrylic set just has oodles of possibilities - so much to play with!

Lots of pearls and gemstones coming in to decorate and play with, also some perfect pearls. Wait until you see what we do with those!

Today was spent doing more spring/summer cleaning. Hubbie was in Amherst at a golf tournament so you know what happens when the husbands are away and you are cleaning - right!! A more thorough cleaning because someone is not there to say, no you can't throw out that 1999 issue of Golf Digest! Yeah, right!

You should see what happens when he goes to Florida! I once cleaned out an entire freezer and he did not miss a thing. Good thing it was in January as the bears were sleeping all through that meat festival in my recycling bin! Can you imagine, it would have been a bear fiesta in my back yard.
Deborah

No comments: